The 25th Annual Rail Freight Group Conference
Optimising supply chain relationships to accelerate growth in uncertain times
Wed 26th April 2017 | Victoria, London
Benefits of attending include:
- Understand the latest Government and railway initiatives for rail freight
- Discuss what the ORR’s charging review could mean for freight
- Explore how to deliver growth for the sector, including examining the growing role of intermodal
- Join the debate on the possible implications of Brexit for rail freight, considering what this might mean for trade and customs
- Hear from freight users and customers on what they are looking for and what else the rail freight sector could offer
- Benefit from 3+ hours of structured networking with over 140 senior rail freight professional
The Rail Freight Group Conference returns for its 25th year, convening the entire industry to explore how to respond to emerging opportunities and overcome the biggest challenges facing the sector in 2017 and beyond.
Bringing together 140 attendees, including operators, rail freight customers and ports, to review government support and plans for the sector, the conference explores where the areas and opportunities for rail freight growth are, including intermodal and supply chain opportunities.
Attend to understand the emerging implications of Brexit for freight and how the industry can plan and respond accordingly; discuss the importance of improving freight connections at ports and how this can be achieved; and hear from freight users and customers on rail freight performance.
Visit our website for more information.
How to register: Call 0207 067 1597, email us or register online. Discount Code: 320FOR (10% discount)